1. Data controller
The data controller is Intermark Sistemi srl a socio unico – Via A. Litta Modignani, 37 – 00144 Rome (the “Company”)
2. Purpose and legal basis of processing
Data generated by access to the site The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as, for example, domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; ii) manage needs to control the way the site is used, iii) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis legitimising the processing of such data is the need to make the site’s functions usable following user access. Data provided voluntarily by the user for contractual purposes Personal data provided by the user are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for the performance of customer relations activities according to contractual agreements;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as, for example, those of an accounting or tax nature, or to comply with requests from judicial authorities;
The legal basis legitimising the processing is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at his or her request. The provision of the data necessary for these purposes is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract; without them, Intermark Sistemi would be unable to execute the contract. Data provided voluntarily by the user for information purposes Personal data provided by the user are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters, promotions and informative material;
- in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our training activities;
- in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, open days and webinars;
- in the case of sending CVs, exclusively for selection purposes.
The legal basis legitimising the resulting processing is the consent of the data subject, which he/she is free to give or withhold and may, in any case, revoke at any time. The provision of the data necessary for these purposes is not compulsory and refusal to provide them does not determine any negative consequence, except for the impossibility of receiving dedicated communications.
3. Categorie di dati trattati
Intermark Sistemi processes personal data collected directly from the data subject or from third parties, including, by way of example, personal data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address). Intermark Sistemi does not request and does not process, on its own initiative, any particular data concerning its customers (e.g. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data – intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning a person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation).
5. Processing methods and data retention periods
The data collected will be processed by means of electronic or in any case automated, computerised and telematic instruments, or by means of manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee their security. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with the regulations in force and legal obligations. The Data Subject’s data may be disclosed to the natural and legal persons appointed as Data Processors and to the natural persons authorised to process the data necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned to them: employees of the Company or seconded to it, temporary workers, financial advisors authorised to offer their services outside the Company, trainees and consultants.
6. Persons authorised to process, responsible for and communication of data
The processing of the data collected is carried out by internal personnel of the Company identified for this purpose and authorised to process them in accordance with specific instructions issued in compliance with the regulations in force. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the performance of the aforementioned purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external data processors, or, as the case may be, communicated to the same as autonomous data controllers, namely:
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to our Company, for contractual purposes;
- companies, bodies, associations that carry out activities connected and instrumental to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payment management, computer system maintenance);
- companies offering marketing automation services aimed at distributing newsletters and information on products, events, training courses;
- other companies offering goods and/or services with which the Company has entered into commercial agreements, in order to verify the level of customer satisfaction on such products and/or services.
The data collected may be transferred abroad, including outside the European Union, in the form and manner provided for by the legislation in force, guaranteeing in all cases an adequate level of protection.
7. Rights of the data subject
You may at any time access your data, object to its processing or request the deletion, modification or updating of any personal information collected by Intermark Sistemi, exercise your right to restriction of processing and your right to data portability by sending an e-mail to email@example.com